Argentina is the country with the largest golf tradition in South America,
Designed several times like the “Golf Destination of the Year”, Argentina offers more than 300 golf courses, for every player and taste, 140 of which are in Buenos Aires alone, and 15 premium golf-courses currently being built ( some of them design by Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Greg Norman, Robert Trend Jones and Mark Adams).
Golf is fast becoming both a national phenomenon, with more than 100,000 players in Argentina, and an increasingly popular attraction for international tourists, thanks to the quality of the golf courses, and the combination of the “After Golf”, with scenery’s and beautiful places to visit around the country, our wine, culture and gastronomy.
Why you don’t have to miss Argentina to play Golf?
- Excellent courses, since the north to the south of the country
- All year round available to play
- Excellent value for money
- Direct flights from the main cities of the world
- The Argentinian beef and the Malbec wines
- Great Traditional Estancias and Hotel’s Boutique with golf courses
- Friendly and warm people available to play with visitors
- Incredible scenarios to enjoy
Golf is a very popular tourism attraction for international visitors, especially for British golfers as the style and concept of the clubs and courses has English heritage.
The Hurlingham Club in Buenos Aires was one of the first golf courses in Argentina in the XIX century.
From the mountains of Salta in the north of the country, through Buenos Aires and right down to the end of the world in southern Patagonia, Argentina has a golf course to suit everybody.
Whether a businessman in Buenos Aires with half a day to spare, or a more adventurous golfer looking to play some of the most breathtaking and best kept courses in the world, Argentina can cater for all tastes and abilities.
The best time to play golf in Argentina varies by the region.
- In Buenos Aires, the best time is between August and May
- In Patagonia the season is shorter, usually October to March.
However in most of the country, golf can be played all year.
Top Destinations of Argentina:
Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Salta, Cafayate, Termas de Rio Hondo, Rosario de la Frontera, Bariloche, San Martin de los Andes y Mendoza
18 nights to play 8 o 9 round of golf at 4 of top regions of Argentina:
- Buenos Aires, 5 nights and 2 round of golf
- The North of Argentina: 6 nights playing 3 rounds of golf in Cafayate, Estancia La Frontera and Termas de Rio Hondo GC
- Cordoba: 3 nights and 2 round golf
- Patagonia: 4 nights and 2 round of golf in Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
For more information or to arrange a tailor made program regarding your budget, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org