Veterans Rugby Tours
Team Sports Ltd organize rugby tours for Veterans Rugby Team coming to Argentina and South America
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Mini Tournaments or Friendly Veterans Rugby Fixtures in Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba, Salta, Tucuman, Mendoza Punta del Este (Uruguay), Santiago and Vina del Mar (Chile).
- Friendly rugby match against local players visiting a traditional rugby club followed by after match function with the best argentine beef and wine in Buenos Aires and other cities of Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.
- Visit to a rugby club where you can share a BBQ with great wine and beer
- Tickets, transfers and accommodation for the Rugby Championship and June International matches: South Africa, New Zealand, Australia or Argentina (Depending fixtures)
- Night clubs in Buenos Aires, Rosario and other cities.
- Mini Golden Oldies Tournament with national and international teams.
- Escape Leisure visits to Montevideo and Santiago de Chile, with friendly rugby matches if wanted.
- Hospitality meetings with former players and coaches of the Argentina Rugby National Team.
- Dinner Tango Show in Buenos Aires.
- Karaoke, Disco & Beer Party Show in Buenos Aires.
- Private bus transfers to all destinies.
- Local tour managers specialized in rugby to assist you during the hole tour.
- Three, four, or five stars accommodation, adjusted to your budget.
- Taylor made packages of two, tour, seven or more nights in South America.
- Shopping tours to leather factory outlets.
- Argentine wine tasting with bilingual sommelier that will explain the best combination and wine & food marriages.
- Visit a traditional local Estancia (traditional ranch) where you can experience daily rural life, taste some of the finest BBQ´s in your life after being part of the grilling process, watch or even better, play a polo match specially organized for you and finish your day with a toast at sunset.
- Visit the stunning Perito Moreno Glacier, take a guided trekking and take the ice for your whisky straight from the glacier.
- Visit one of the recently declared New Seven Wonders: the Iguazu Falls. Made from 275 different jumps, 80% of them on the argentine side, make this visit a must.
- Fly in helicopter to the core of the “Devil’s Throat”, the biggest jump with 80 meters height that can be seen from a seven kilometers distance.
- Visit Mendoza City by the Andes Mountains and it world known vineyards. Home of the Malbec grape, Mendoza provides a wide range of activities that go from trekking of all levels in the Andes, white water rafting or a more relaxed visit to the best argentine vineyards and taste some superb wine.
- Take your couple to personalized tango lesson with bilingual teachers and experience what made this sexy dance world known.
- Tickets and transfers to watch a local football matches and experience the unique atmosphere that make it one of the top sports events.
- Visit Boca Juniors Stadium & Museum, home of Diego Maradona and other legends of argentine football. You can also combine River Plate Stadium & Museum and visit two of South America’s biggest football clubs in one day.
- Meet and give a hand in some of the local social programs around rugby like Virreyes Rugby Club Botines Solidarios and Rugby Sin Fronteras.
Are you planning your next rugby tour to Argentina or South America?
If so, please let me know how many days in aprox and we will send to you some sample packages options to star planning your trip.
Team Sports LTD is in Argentina to make your visit to South America a life time experience! Don’t hesitate to contact us and ask for assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLDEN OLDIES / RUGBY VETERAN´S SPIRIT:*
“The skin starts to wrinkle, the hair turns white, the days turn into years. But the important thing doesn’t change. Your strength, your conviction does not change. Your spirit is still young.
Behind each arrival, there is a departure. Behind each accomplishment, there is a new challenge. As long as you are alive, feel alive. If you miss what you did, do it again. Do not live through old photographs.
Continue even when they expect you to drop out. Do not let you spirit rust. Turn pity into respect.When because of the years you cannot sprint, run. When you can’t run, walk, But don’t ever stop.
There are the ones that carry amulets, the ones that sep help from heaven, the ones that believe in superstitions. And there are the ones the continue running when their legs feel heavy, the ones that continue playing when they are short of breath, the ones that keep on fighting even when everything looks lost, like every time was the last time.
Convinced that life itself is a challenge. They suffer but do not complain. Because they know that pain is transitory, the sweat dries off, the weariness ends, but there is something that will never disappear: The satisfaction it to have tried.
In their bodies there is the same amount of muscles. In their veins runs the same blood. What makes the difference is their spirits., the determination to reach the summit. A summit that is not reachable outsourcing the rest., but outsourcing yourself.
Do not miss the opportunity to feel again unique sensations, the ones a rugby player has in his system forever
If you are interested, please contact us to email@example.com